|Client:||Shipping line RoRo and Containers|
|Period:||May 2010 – Nov 2010|
Interim Director Operations and Logistics for a RoRo and container shipping line and its agencies in Luanda, Angola. Responsible for handling of container and RoRo vessels at the various terminals in the Port of Luanda and other ports of Angola.
PCR services provided:
- Loading and unloading of vessels in 5 Angolan ports.
- Logistics of the (empty) containers in Angola.
- Responsible for operational budgets and staff.
- Reorganisation of company because of abolishment of own stevedoring activities.
- Outsourcing of stevedoring contract to professional stevedoring company.
- Restructuring of the agencies of the shipping line.
- Participation in restructuring/introduction of new software programme for shipping line and its agencies.
Trackback from your site.