PCR cooperated with European Bulk Services on the construction of a 75,000 ton state-of-the-art warehouse for storage and handling of Salt.
Client: European Bulk Services
Engineer: Port Consultants Rotterdam
Please add links to the following nice time lapse movies:
Other news items:
- PCR signs contract for development of strategic plan for Port of Bahía Blanca March 9, 2017
- Construction of 75,000 ton state-of-the-art warehouse for storage and handling of Salt February 13, 2017
- PCR develops new fast track evaluation tool, the Port Scan June 3, 2016
- Assigned for Advise on Commercial structure Logistics Park Moerdijk March 16, 2015
- Assigned for Macro Economic Study inland port, Netherlands February 16, 2015
- Assigned for Transaction Advise Land Development Company Beira January 31, 2015
- Assigned for Business Case development Land Development Company Beira January 31, 2015
- Awarded for feasibility study of hub for perishables in Ukraine January 28, 2015
- Awarded for PPP-strategy study Cape Verde December 1, 2014
- Assigned for technical revision Puerto de Antioquia November 7, 2014
Trackback from your site.