|Client:||European Bulk Services|
|Period:||1997 – present|
European Bulk Services (EBS) operates a dry bulk terminal for intermediate storage of mineral bulk, agribulk and biomass products. The terminal has a total annual throughput of approximately. 8 million tons, and a total land area of 30ha.
Projects varying from preparation of drawings and specifications for small equipment modifications and terminal layout drawings and business plans for potential new storage and handling facilities for changing market demands up to berth occupancy calculations, investment cost calculations, preparation of tenders for implementation of new installations, etc.
PCR services provided:
- New silo complex including conveying system related to a new bio-diesel refinery.
- Rail wagon loading/unloading installation for agri-bulk.
- Rail wagon loading installation for coal.
- New conveying system and barge loading installation for coal.
- Modification of old pneumatical unloaders to receiving hoppers.
- Berth occupancy calculation and re-arrangement of piers and conveying system.
- Artist impression drawings for new warehouse and conveying installation for vermiculite.
- Preparation of as-built drawings of terminals reflecting various yard re-arrangements.
- Warehouse for calcined petroleum cokes.
- Capacity calculations for floating transhipment operations.
- New import terminal and warehouse for flour storage.
Trackback from your site.