Port Consultants Rotterdam (PCR) is currently performing a technical revision on the design and logistics of Puerto de Antioquia. The developer and concessionaire of Puerto de Antioquia is PIO SAS. PIO SAS is well known for its port development elsewhere in Colombia, for example in Buenaventura. Puerto de Antioquia projected in the Golfo de Uraba in Colombia with a road connection to Medellin of about 350km will be the future gateway for the main production centers in the department Antioquia and for the export of bananas en the region.
Other news items:
- PCR participates in a masterplan study for the Pacific ports in Costa Rica March 12, 2018
- PCR involved in Porto Central project February 15, 2018
- Projects in the Pacific November 9, 2017
- PCR carries out a demand-capacity study for a harbour in Malta October 12, 2017
- PCR signs contract for development of strategic plan for Port of Bahía Blanca March 9, 2017
- Construction of 75,000 ton state-of-the-art warehouse for storage and handling of Salt February 13, 2017
- PCR develops new fast track evaluation tool, the Port Scan June 3, 2016
- Assigned for Advise on Commercial structure Logistics Park Moerdijk March 16, 2015
- Assigned for Macro Economic Study inland port, Netherlands February 16, 2015
- Assigned for Transaction Advise Land Development Company Beira January 31, 2015
Trackback from your site.