PCR has been appointed to assist Porto Central, a joint venture of Brazilian TPK and the Port of Rotterdam, in the development of a greenfield port in the state of Espirito Santo, Brazil. PCR’s unique combination of expertise is required to optimize technical, commercial and financial aspects of the project and reach a bankable first phase of development. An innovative feature of the project is the so called Early Contractor Involvement (ECI), elaborating optimizations in close co-operation with Dutch marine contractors Boskalis and Van Oord.
Other news items:
- PCR participates in a masterplan study for the Pacific ports in Costa Rica March 12, 2018
- PCR involved in Porto Central project February 15, 2018
- Projects in the Pacific November 9, 2017
- PCR carries out a demand-capacity study for a harbour in Malta October 12, 2017
- PCR signs contract for development of strategic plan for Port of Bahía Blanca March 9, 2017
- Construction of 75,000 ton state-of-the-art warehouse for storage and handling of Salt February 13, 2017
- PCR develops new fast track evaluation tool, the Port Scan June 3, 2016
- Assigned for Advise on Commercial structure Logistics Park Moerdijk March 16, 2015
- Assigned for Macro Economic Study inland port, Netherlands February 16, 2015
- Assigned for Transaction Advise Land Development Company Beira January 31, 2015
Trackback from your site.