PCR participates in a masterplan study for the Pacific ports in Costa Rica, with a focus on Puerto Caldera.
PCR will be responsible for trade & traffic forecasting, capacity analysis, conceptual design and cost estimates of landside port infrastructure and financial and economic cost-benefit analysis.
Other news items:
- PCR is part of a consortium that advises the Greek Government January 17, 2019
- PCR participates in a masterplan study for the Pacific ports in Costa Rica March 12, 2018
- PCR involved in Porto Central project February 15, 2018
- Projects in the Pacific November 9, 2017
- PCR carries out a demand-capacity study for a harbour in Malta October 12, 2017
- PCR signs contract for development of strategic plan for Port of Bahía Blanca March 9, 2017
- Construction of 75,000 ton state-of-the-art warehouse for storage and handling of Salt February 13, 2017
- PCR develops new fast track evaluation tool, the Port Scan June 3, 2016
- Assigned for Advise on Commercial structure Logistics Park Moerdijk March 16, 2015
- Assigned for Macro Economic Study inland port, Netherlands February 16, 2015
Trackback from your site.