PCR has signed a contract with Consorcio de Gestión del Puerto de Bahía Blanca to develop a strategic plan for the port, consisting of a vision for future development, an action plan and indicators for montoring the implementation.
Other news items:
- Projects in the Pacific November 9, 2017
- PCR carries out a demand-capacity study for a harbour in Malta October 12, 2017
- PCR signs contract for development of strategic plan for Port of Bahía Blanca March 9, 2017
- Construction of 75,000 ton state-of-the-art warehouse for storage and handling of Salt February 13, 2017
- PCR develops new fast track evaluation tool, the Port Scan June 3, 2016
- Assigned for Advise on Commercial structure Logistics Park Moerdijk March 16, 2015
- Assigned for Macro Economic Study inland port, Netherlands February 16, 2015
- Assigned for Transaction Advise Land Development Company Beira January 31, 2015
- Assigned for Business Case development Land Development Company Beira January 31, 2015
- Awarded for feasibility study of hub for perishables in Ukraine January 28, 2015
Trackback from your site.