|Client:||Orascom Construction Industries.|
|Location:||Various governorates, Egypt.|
|Period:||2013 – 2014.|
The Egyptian Holding Company for Silos and Storage (EHCSS) in 2013 issued two tenders for the turnkey construction of in total 25 grain silos complexes in various Governorates, ranging from 30,000 ton to 90,000 ton storage capacities each. Orascom Construction Industries together with Materials Handling Consultants were pre-qualified to bid on these projects. During the bidding stage PCR acted as the lead engineer to OCI, and prepared the preliminary design of all Mechanical and Civil works related to the turnkey construction tenders. The execution of the projects is due to start on 2014, during which PCR will perform detailed engineering.
- Turnkey preliminary design for 25 grain silos complexes, including:
- Process Flow diagrams.
- Preliminary drawings general arrangement, intake conveying system and outtake conveying system.
- Terminal layout design (including access roads, utility networks etc.).
- Preliminary structural calculations of the foundations for the various silos and buildings.
- Preliminary design of steel structures (including elevator tower, warehouses etc.).
- Preliminary design of all amenity buildings, offices, stores, weighbridges, operator room, watertank, truck unloading building, etc.
- Artist Impressions of the various complexes.
Trackback from your site.