|Client:||Sokhna Port Development Company.|
|Period:||22003 – 2004; 2006 – 2007.|
The procurement of 2 super-post-Panamax sized ship-to-shore container gantry cranes (STS-cranes) and 3 Rubber Tyred Gantry cranes (RTG’s) for Sokhna Port in Egypt. The cranes were purchased from Reggiane Cranes & Plants from Italy.
The procurement of container handling cranes was repeated in 2006. In 2006 the procurement consisted of STS-cranes and 5 RTG’s. The size of the STS cranes was increased to handle vessels with 22 wide containers on deck.
PCR services provided:
- Preparation of technical specifications and tender documents.
- Tendering and Tender evaluation.
- Checking of the design of the cranes.
- Procurement container handling cranes.
- Construction and assembly supervision.
- Supervision during loading/unloading, testing and commissioning.
- Overall project management including co-ordination of related activities (e.g. procurement of crane rails and power supply system).
Trackback from your site.