To plan, design, prepare, contract and realize port development projects requires involvement of multiple parties over an extensive period of time. Complex situations will occur, regardless of the type of contract, location and technical challenges. To manage the project risks for Employers and Contractors alike, careful project management and process control is needed.
Based on preliminary engineering studies, technical or alternatively functional Terms of Reference risks are assessed. Early interaction of the parties involved adds to the feasibility of the plans and to successful implementation. This might include Early Contractor Involvement.
Management services rendered by PCR includes:
- interface management
- planning and cost control
- contract management
- risk assessment
If you want to know more about what PCR can mean for your port or terminal or if you have any other enquiries, please contact us!
Projects related to project management:
- Container terminal area design – El Sokhna, Egypt.
- Sokhna iron-oxide pellets import terminal – Egypt
- Transaction Advice Container Terminal – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Project manager ACT container terminal – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Estimation port construction costs expansion MV2 – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Project manager temporary floating port – Pemba, Mozambique
- Interim director logistics and operations – Luanda, Angola
- Feasibility Study Container Terminal – Vlissingen, The Netherlands
- Port development El Sokhna – Egypt
- Procurement Container Handling Cranes – Port El Sokhna, Egypt
- Business case Maasvlakte 2 – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Planning, preparation and tendering of infrastructure works Euromax Container Terminal – Rotterdam, The Netherlands