At the request of the Worldbank, PCR experts have been involved in identification missions and implementation plans for port and maritime projects in the Pacific. In 2016 and 2017 a PCR maritime and port expert joint Worldbank teams in port visits to main and outer islands of Tuvalu, Tonga, Marshall Islands and the Federated States of Micronesia. A follow up mission including PCR participation is projected for early 2018.
EY India requested the support of PCR to include relevant international experience in the preparation of a port policy document for the Gujarat Maritime Board. The assignment included a mission of PCR to Ahmedabad in 2017 to participate in a workshop with GMB and a variety of regional stakeholders.
Other news items:
- PCR participates in a masterplan study for the Pacific ports in Costa Rica March 12, 2018
- PCR involved in Porto Central project February 15, 2018
- Projects in the Pacific November 9, 2017
- PCR carries out a demand-capacity study for a harbour in Malta October 12, 2017
- PCR signs contract for development of strategic plan for Port of Bahía Blanca March 9, 2017
- Construction of 75,000 ton state-of-the-art warehouse for storage and handling of Salt February 13, 2017
- PCR develops new fast track evaluation tool, the Port Scan June 3, 2016
- Assigned for Advise on Commercial structure Logistics Park Moerdijk March 16, 2015
- Assigned for Macro Economic Study inland port, Netherlands February 16, 2015
- Assigned for Transaction Advise Land Development Company Beira January 31, 2015
Trackback from your site.