|Period:||2011 – present|
An appropriate site to build a GAP-LNG plant to process gas reserves coming from the Highlands in the Western Province. One of the possibilities is a reclamation (130 ha) east of Daru Island, which was investigated with SDP (Sustainable Development Project), Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
PCR services provided:
- Inventarization of existing data, for all the potential site along the coast of Papua New Guinea.
- Assistance in the port masterplanning at Daru, being proposed as a staged development plan by SDP.
- Active participation in the geotechnical, geophysical and bathymetric survey around Daru and Bristow Island.
- Assessment of the capital and maintenance dredging aspects of the proposed sites.
- Regular workshops with the partners in Brisbane and Tokyo to assess the collected data and discuss the way forward with regards to the potential sites and their development.
Trackback from your site.