|Client:||Bollore Africa Logistics|
|Period:||May 2012 -July 2012
North of Port of Pemba, Mozambique, substantial reserves of natural gas have been found off-shore. International drilling companies are exploring the resources in the area .
In order to serve the drilling rigs, Bollore Africa Logistics invested in new, temporary floating terminal-to-service supply vessels which handle cargo and materials between shore base and drilling rigs.
PCR services provided
- Project management.
- Management of environmental impact assessment.
- Hiring of engineer consultants.
- Logistics design of the floating terminal and connecting bridge.
- Hiring of new staff and training of staff.
- Incorporation of stevedoring company (PPP with Mozambican government).
- Procurement and transport of equipment.
- Various construction contracts.
- Introduction of SHEQ training and protocols.
- Commercial contracts with oil/gas companies.
Trackback from your site.