|Client:||Netherlands Water Partners|
|Period:||Feb 2012 – Apr 2012|
In view of climate change adaptation and other water related issues such as coastal protection, land reclamation and water and sanitation issues, a masterplan for the City Beira is proposed. A scoping study is performed which results in the terms of reference (ToR) for the masterplan.
PCR services provided:
- Preparation of the Terms of Reference (ToR) for the masterplan Beira 2035.
- Definition of scope, planning, budget, deliverables, stakeholders, economic developments to be considered, partners, institutional setting, tender procedure, etc.
- Relation and interaction with the port and city of Beira.
- Market sounding of International Financial Institutes (WB, AFdB, EU, EIB)
- Roundtable with Embassy of the Netherlands, Port and City of Beira and International Financial Institutes.
- Presentation of project to Dutch water sector.
Trackback from your site.