|Client:||Rotterdam Port Authority|
|Period:||2002 – 2003|
The government of Oman was seeking a partner to develop a port in Sohar, which was the first port this city..The Rotterdam Port Authority was interested to become a partner in the project. A joint venture company, which will manage the port and adjacent 2000ha industrial zone for the next 25 year, was set up.
PCR services provided
- Contract negotiations between Rotterdam Port Authority and Ministry of Transport in Oman.
- Defining organization structure.
- Staffing of the organization.
- Fiinancial modeling of the Sohar Industrial Port Cooperation.
- Start-up of the management company in Oman.