|Client:||OLAM International Limited|
|Period:||2011 – 2011|
OLAM had the intention to develop a new wheat import terminal in DRC in the vicinity of the existing port of Matadi along the Congo River and has an option on available land along the river, just south of the city of Matadi.
PCR services provided
- Determination of the design vessel and required unloading capacity.
- Investigation of vessel mooring alternatives and quay wall alternatives.
- Investigation of floating solutions (pontoon).
- Possible dredging requirements around the berth.
- The alternatives were worked out via layout sketches with a short description of the structures.